Independent wildlife educator and owl specialist Ian McGuire


DBS & Insurances

What is an owl pellet?

Public Liability Insurance

I hold full Public Liability Insurance for visits and walks - please contact me for details.

DBS Certificate (previously known as CRB check or ISA)

The rules regarding CRB have changed and although I have a clean record, up to date CRBs are not available for self-employed individuals like myself.

All photography & video content © Ian McGuire 2019     |      Privacy & Cookies      |       Site Map       |       Website Design by Ian McGuire