THE WEBSITE OF OWL SPECIALIST & WILDLIFE EDUCATOR IAN McGUIRE
STEP 1: e-mail me at email@example.com or telephone me on 07770 684200 where I can check my availability and answer any questions you may have.
STEP 2: I will confirm the cost of a visit once I have details of your specific requirements.
STEP 3: Once I have quoted you and confirmed availability please e-mail me as much of the following information that is relevant to your booking.
INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR BOOKINGS
• Your school / organisation / group:
• Your name:
• Contact person for the day of the visit:
• Your e-mail address:
• Your contact telephone number:
VENUE / ADDRESS DETAILS
• Full address of venue including postcode:
INVOICING (Schools, Local Authorities & charities only)
• Full invoice address including postcode:
• E-mail address for invoicing (if available):
• Order number (if required):
• Any extra notes re invoicing:
• Date of visit:
• Start time required:
• Type of visit / title of talk:
• Agreed price (if relevant):
• Agreed return travel @0.45p/mile:
• Emergency telephone number in case of delay:
• Notes / extra information:
Thank you and please contact me if you have any queries
TIP: You can copy & paste this text & complete the details in your e-mail browser
Most visits (unless shown) are subject to a 0.45p/mile return travel charge from BS37 7AU with a minimum charge of £10.00 for local visits. The full cost of my visit including travel will be quoted on your enquiry and also in my booking confirmation.
I have my own laptop, projector, cable reel and screen and will just require a small flat table to place this equipment on.
It is always quicker and easier for me to hook into the schools projection equipment and whiteboards/screen using either my USB or my laptop - in the event that this equipment is not available I will always have my own projection equipment in reserve.
Arrival Times For School Visits
1 hr & 2hr sessions - 12.30pm
Half day workshops - 08.30am